Cataclysm Children

Official Forums of the WowScape Horde Guild Cataclysm Children

HomeRegisterLog in

haha well this is the old me..

Go down 

is this old pic better from the other ?
A.yes
haha well this is the old me.. I_vote_lcap50%haha well this is the old me.. I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
B.no
haha well this is the old me.. I_vote_lcap50%haha well this is the old me.. I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Bloodsxmage
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
Bloodsxmage

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-17

haha well this is the old me.. Empty
PostSubject: haha well this is the old me..   haha well this is the old me.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:58 pm

ALRIGHT WELL I KINDA WENT BACK IN TIME LIKE 2 YEARS THIS IS MY NEW(OLD) PICK OF ME WHEN IM IN 8TH GRADE HAHA I HAD SOMEONE LONGER HAIR BUT IT WAS WET AND BRUSHED (MY HAIR IS KINDA CURRLY THAT IS WHY MY NEW PICKS I JUST CUT IT SUPER SHORT) AND WELL IT USED TO GO DOWN TO MY NOSE HAHA AND I THOUGHT THIS IS A BETTER PICK OF ME AND YOU GOT TO SEE WHAT I REALY LOOK LIKE told you im a strait up rocker haha but my new picks kinda show the oppisit of that thats why you cant judge me on how i look anymore.. well yeah ! bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaezin
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
Jaezin

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: haha well this is the old me..   haha well this is the old me.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:04 am

I vote you use a PERIOD every now and then!! Evil or Very Mad

You have melted my brain and now it's oozing out all my head-holes! scratch

Hurry Tank, Boats, Tee and Stabby...FILL THESE HOLES and stop the brain-loss!!
(you know what to fill them with. uh huh, that's the stuff) Laughing

The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world's problems.
-Mahatma Ghandi

Put the fucking lotion in the basket!
-Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tankwarning
Uber Poster
Uber Poster
Tankwarning

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: haha well this is the old me..   haha well this is the old me.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:46 am

It's ok Jay I can translate Bloodxmageiniese! He said:

ALRIGHT WELL I KINDA WENT BACK IN TIME LIKE 2 YEARS THIS IS MY NEW(OLD) PICK OF ME WHEN IM IN 8TH GRADE HAHA I HAD SOMEONE LONGER HAIR BUT IT WAS WET AND BRUSHED (MY HAIR IS KINDA CURRLY THAT IS WHY MY NEW PICKS I JUST CUT IT SUPER SHORT) AND WELL IT USED TO GO DOWN TO MY NOSE HAHA AND I THOUGHT THIS IS A BETTER PICK OF ME AND YOU GOT TO SEE WHAT I REALY LOOK LIKE told you im a strait up rocker haha but my new picks kinda show the oppisit of that thats why you cant judge me on how i look anymore.. well yeah ! bounce

and the translation is:

Verlily I hath traversed backwards in time perhaps two Winters. Behold mine new (yet somehow old) portrait of myself when I was but a wee lad in grade of eight. But I jest good sir! I presented long flowing locks long ago and yet my mane had been dampened and combed as it is e'er so slightly curly. T'is why in my new portraits I had traveled to ye olde barber shoppe to shear them down to my scalp as my locks tended to hang down below my nose. But I jest good sir! Verily I thought this portrait was a better representation of my person and thou art welcome to observe my features in a more flattering light. It is as I hadth told ye I am a bard of the purest heart. But I jest good sir! My new portrait may present the image that I hadth been in opposition to what I have always been all along but I assurest thou that I am what I say, for thou cannot judge a scroll by it's label! Truly sire! bounce

Kalinea - Lvl 70 Blood Elf Combat Rogue
Eethyne - Lvl 70 Orc Beast Master Hunter
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/cataclysmic_wretch
Jaezin
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
Jaezin

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: haha well this is the old me..   haha well this is the old me.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:55 am

You are fucking beautiful Tank!
God Damned BEAUTIFUL!

The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world's problems.
-Mahatma Ghandi

Put the fucking lotion in the basket!
-Jame "Buffalo Bill" Gumb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodsxmage
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
Bloodsxmage

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: haha well this is the old me..   haha well this is the old me.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:54 pm

haha wow.. dude i was laughing that hole fucking time man tank you are crazy and i love you man. That was some crazy shit that you acualy took time to do that. i have to give you your props on that one. =D AMAZING
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyxxa
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: haha well this is the old me..   haha well this is the old me.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:22 pm

Haha. That was amazing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: haha well this is the old me..   haha well this is the old me.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

haha well this is the old me..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cataclysm Children :: Off Topic-
Jump to: