Cataclysm Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cataclysm Children

Official Forums of the WowScape Horde Guild Cataclysm Children

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

christmas break is coming!!!! also wow break

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
frozzeenn
Noob Cake MMM
Noob Cake MMM
frozzeenn

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-10-03

christmas break is coming!!!! also wow break Empty
PostSubject: christmas break is coming!!!! also wow break   christmas break is coming!!!! also wow break Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:19 pm

Crying or Very sad oh man oh man oh man...!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH xmas is here also is my WoW break(ouch!) crap i wont be able to acess to WoW or to the internet for the next 2 weeks or so because il be going on a holiday with my family... and this means no WoW!!! Crying or Very sad i just wish i didn't finish my term paper this semester so that ill be here in my dorm with friends and free access to computers... (sigh) affraid just dont kick me off the guild when this holiday nightmare begins, okaaaaaaayyyyyyyy????????? plllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz????????/ waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh m freaking out. lol m insane lol
Back to top Go down
CiozZ
Noob Cake MMM
Noob Cake MMM
CiozZ

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: christmas break is coming!!!! also wow break   christmas break is coming!!!! also wow break Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:21 am

Chill dude, a break is always welcome Smile Print some screens and put them near your baggages, that'll feel better Razz

Enjoy your vacation, take some time for you parents, wow isn't too good for our social part of life lol! yeah...I mean it!

Have fun out there santa
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinnz
Uber Poster
Uber Poster
HarleyQuinnz

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: christmas break is coming!!!! also wow break   christmas break is coming!!!! also wow break Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:29 am

Yeah go have fun, we won't kick you okies.

I'm going to do clean out the guild inactives after the Christmas break.

santa
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/spawnosatan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: christmas break is coming!!!! also wow break   christmas break is coming!!!! also wow break Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

christmas break is coming!!!! also wow break
Page 1 of 1