Cataclysm Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cataclysm Children

Official Forums of the WowScape Horde Guild Cataclysm Children

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final ShoWDown

Go down 
4 posters

If Samurai Jack and Afro Samurai faced off who would win?
Samurai Jack
Final ShoWDown I_vote_lcap67%Final ShoWDown I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Afro Samurai
Final ShoWDown I_vote_lcap33%Final ShoWDown I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Vedil
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
Vedil

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Final ShoWDown Empty
PostSubject: Final ShoWDown   Final ShoWDown Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:17 am

Final ShoWDown Afro_v11
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinnz
Uber Poster
Uber Poster
HarleyQuinnz

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Final ShoWDown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final ShoWDown   Final ShoWDown Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:44 pm

Lol I have no idea who Afro dude is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/spawnosatan
Vedil
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
Vedil

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Final ShoWDown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final ShoWDown   Final ShoWDown Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 6:35 am

I'm not surprised at these results plot summary of afro Samurai

The series is set in a "futuristic, yet feudal Japan," and stars a samurai named Afro for his hair. The story follows Afro as he tries to avenge his father's murder.In the world of Afro Samurai, it is said that the one who becomes "Number One" will rule the world, wielding powers akin to a god. Someone becomes Number One by killing the previous Number One and taking his ceremonial headband. However, the only rule in this world is that only the "Number Two" (also designated by a sacred headband) is allowed to fight the "Number One." The downside of this is that anyone (and typically everyone) can challenge and try to kill the Number Two, to gain the right to move forward and challenge Number One. Afro Samurai's father was the old Number One, until he was challenged by a gunman named "Justice" (who was then Number Two), who fought him in a duel to become the new Number One. At the time Justice challenged his father, Afro had only been a child. Justice severed his father's head right in front of the young Afro. Now an adult, Afro Samurai is the current Number Two and a master swordsman; he travels the road seeking revenge on Justice, the current Number One. Lengthy flashbacks interspersed throughout the story detail how Afro rose from frightened boy fleeing the death of his father, to master swordsman, and eventually to become the current "Number Two", while the story in the present deals with the adult Afro making his way to the mountain top keep of the "Number One" to duel Justice, while at the same time the mysterious cult known as the "Empty Seven Clan" sends various agents to kill Afro and take his Number Two headband.
Back to top Go down
Teelux
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
Teelux

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Final ShoWDown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final ShoWDown   Final ShoWDown Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:52 pm

Afro Samurai would RAPE Samurai Jack
Back to top Go down
Teelux
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
Teelux

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Final ShoWDown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final ShoWDown   Final ShoWDown Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:49 pm

That is only because he is voiced by Samuel L. Blackson
Back to top Go down
Shinkara
Noob Cake MMM
Noob Cake MMM
Shinkara

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Final ShoWDown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final ShoWDown   Final ShoWDown Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:08 am

I think that Jack might win. yes he is a samurai, but if you watched the first episode he travled around the world learning various training methods, xoulin being one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbudda87
Sponsored content

Final ShoWDown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final ShoWDown   Final ShoWDown Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final ShoWDown
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cataclysm Children :: Off Topic-
Jump to: