Cataclysm Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cataclysm Children

Official Forums of the WowScape Horde Guild Cataclysm Children

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jaezin - aka: House

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaezin
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
Jaezin

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Jaezin - aka: House Empty
PostSubject: Jaezin - aka: House   Jaezin - aka: House Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:46 am

Ok, I'll do this...

My name is Jason, call me Jae or Jay. I am the father-figure of this gang, at 34 years young.
I work with Tanya at Petco (until late Oct when I move to CA).
My wife and I breed snakes...well, they breed each other, we just put them together and keep them healthy!
I am a supreme smartass and love having fun, but I hate whiney dipshits, so I am not ALL-forgiving.
I plan to have a love-child with Ethyne, if he ever let's me be on top!

I only have one alt right now...Bullzebub. He's a cow.

If you want to know more...wtf, why are you so damn nosey?
Back to top Go down
Teelux
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
Teelux

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Jaezin - aka: House   Jaezin - aka: House Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:03 pm

Jaezin wrote:
Ok, I'll do this...

My name is Jason, call me Jae or Jay. I am the father-figure of this gang, at 34 years young.
I work with Tanya at Petco (until late Oct when I move to CA).
My wife and I breed snakes...well, they breed each other, we just put them together and keep them healthy!
I am a supreme smartass and love having fun, but I hate whiney dipshits, so I am not ALL-forgiving.
I plan to have a love-child with Ethyne, if he ever let's me be on top!

I only have one alt right now...Bullzebub. He's a cow.

If you want to know more...wtf, why are you so damn nosey?

Dude breeding snakes must be awesome, what kinds do you have. I want a damn ball python!
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinnz
Uber Poster
Uber Poster
HarleyQuinnz

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Jaezin - aka: House   Jaezin - aka: House Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:09 pm

First off, your avatar is fkkin hilarious!

Second off, good luck with the love child, Cory never lets me be on top. Sad

That is all.

Oh tee, I got my ball python from Jay. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/spawnosatan
Teelux
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
Teelux

PostSubject: Re: Jaezin - aka: House   Jaezin - aka: House Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:10 pm

RawrWaffles wrote:
First off, your avatar is fkkin hilarious!

Second off, good luck with the love child, Cory never lets me be on top. Sad

That is all.

Oh tee, I got my ball python from Jay. Razz

It's not fair dammit! lol. What type? =o Pictures? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tankwarning
Uber Poster
Uber Poster
Tankwarning

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Jaezin - aka: House   Jaezin - aka: House Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:34 pm

No love children! NO NO NO NO NO!

Ok maybe... But we have to name it The Hulk if it's a boy and Orgazmine if it's a girl. cyclops

I guess I can tell you guys a little bit about myself

Hair: Brown and long
Eyes: Hazel
Height : 5 ft 8 in
Shoe Size: 10W

I was born on a rainy day in November ages and ages ago, so I guess that explains my complete love of rain, and why it's my favourite smell in the entire world. If I had to describe myself in one word it would be QUIRKY, (although I don't think just one word could describe me.) I've been told for years now I remind people of Dharma, off of the show Dharma and Greg.

I'm a jack of all trades, and love doing just about anything, even if I don't know how and have to learn as I go. Currently, I'm utterly in love with Harry Potter and all things related. I am an avid reader and read, over six times the US Adult average each year. I also love to cook, garden, draw, act, sing, and fawn over my ridiculously amazing children.

That's about it, I suppose. My lifes an open book and this, my friends is merely a page in the introduction!

Actually none of that is true. I copied it from some cunt's myspace page, mostly cause I thought she was dumb and it would be funny to post that here. lol!

All you really need to know folks, is that you don't want to piss me off. Twisted Evil

Last edited by Tankwarning on Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cataclysmic_wretch
Teelux
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
Teelux

PostSubject: Re: Jaezin - aka: House   Jaezin - aka: House Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:37 pm

Tankwarning wrote:
No love children! NO NO NO NO NO!

Ok maybe... But we have to name it The Hulk if it's a boy and Orgazmine if it a girl. cyclops

I guess I can tell you guys a little bit about myself

Hair: Brown and long
Eyes: Hazel
Height : 5 ft 8 in
Shoe Size: 10W

I was born on a rainy day in November ages and ages ago, so I guess that explains my complete love of rain, and why it's my favourite smell in the entire world. If I had to describe myself in one word it would be QUIRKY, (although I don't think just one word could describe me.) I've been told for years now I remind people of Dharma, off of the show Dharma and Greg.

I'm a jack of all trades, and love doing just about anything, even if I don't know how and have to learn as I go. Currently, I'm utterly in love with Harry Potter and all things related. I am an avid reader and read, over six times the US Adult average each year. I also love to cook, garden, draw, act, sing, and fawn over my ridiculously amazing children.

That's about it, I suppose. My lifes an open book and this, my friends is merely a page in the introduction!

Actually none of that is true. I copied it from some cunt's myspace page, mostly cause I thought she was dumb and it would be funny to post that here. lol!

All you really need to know folks, is that you don't want to piss me off. Twisted Evil

LMAO

That is so evil, yet awesome!
Back to top Go down
Jaezin
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
Jaezin

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jaezin - aka: House   Jaezin - aka: House Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:59 pm

I breed ball pythons, red tail boas, and burmese pythons, but none of the normal crap. Mine are all albino, het for albino, etc. When the RTB's start breeding next year, i will have snakes worth $10,000, if all goes well!!!
This year we hatched out 7 het Albino BP's, and 7 burmese pythons (4 albino het granite, and 3 double het albino/granite).
I wouldn't say it's fun, per se, since there is really nothing to it, but when the money starts coming in, it will sure beat working for a living!
Back to top Go down
Teelux
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
Teelux

PostSubject: Re: Jaezin - aka: House   Jaezin - aka: House Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:28 pm

Damn dude, burmese pythons get pretty dang huge too! Get me a ball python! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaezin - aka: House   Jaezin - aka: House Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jaezin - aka: House
Page 1 of 1