Cataclysm Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cataclysm Children

Official Forums of the WowScape Horde Guild Cataclysm Children

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ZABBIMARRU IS HERE!!!!!!!!!! ZOMG

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zabbimarru
Noob Cake MMM
Noob Cake MMM

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-03

ZABBIMARRU IS HERE!!!!!!!!!! ZOMG Empty
PostSubject: ZABBIMARRU IS HERE!!!!!!!!!! ZOMG   ZABBIMARRU IS HERE!!!!!!!!!! ZOMG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 11:06 am

hey im kinda new to this guild and just want to say thanks for the invite and this is an awsome guild....i play here much so u guys are going to see me on alot or my alt witch i soon to bring in the guild...Smile also i dnt read forums or things like that hehe im just doing it for the guild...Razz
Back to top Go down
Tankwarning
Uber Poster
Uber Poster
Tankwarning

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: ZABBIMARRU IS HERE!!!!!!!!!! ZOMG   ZABBIMARRU IS HERE!!!!!!!!!! ZOMG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 11:51 am

Well we're glad to have you zab. And don't worry about the whole forum thing, we don't require that you be active on the forum, we just want to make sure that you came and read the rules.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cataclysmic_wretch
HarleyQuinnz
Uber Poster
Uber Poster
HarleyQuinnz

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: ZABBIMARRU IS HERE!!!!!!!!!! ZOMG   ZABBIMARRU IS HERE!!!!!!!!!! ZOMG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 2:54 pm

Hi. Nice to have you here and all.

Don't worry about being too active on the forums, the forum is here to communicate outside the game. Guild raids will be posted as well as other nifty stuff about the guild.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/spawnosatan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZABBIMARRU IS HERE!!!!!!!!!! ZOMG   ZABBIMARRU IS HERE!!!!!!!!!! ZOMG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZABBIMARRU IS HERE!!!!!!!!!! ZOMG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cataclysm Children :: Introductions-
Jump to: