Cataclysm Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cataclysm Children

Official Forums of the WowScape Horde Guild Cataclysm Children

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

10-9-08 Raid Recap!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boatlightz
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
Boatlightz

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-09-18

10-9-08 Raid Recap! Empty
PostSubject: 10-9-08 Raid Recap!   10-9-08 Raid Recap! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 11:44 pm

We did BT: Essence, Mom, Council and Illi. Great job, went by fast. Fastest guild raid yet, I think.

Then we did Hyjal: Azgalor, Rage Winterchill (WHOOPS LOL), Anetheron, and Archimonde. Excellent job, guys. Archie is hard as usual, but this time we just had one healer (myself). Daretank did a wonderful job of keeping me innervated, and without him I doubt we would have finished Archie.

Plus, these were both guild-only raids. They both went by pretty fast, so that means we're starting to see a lot of talent in the guild. Keep up the good work, guys!

EDIT: On second thought, I did have to kick a ninja (from raid and guild): in Hyjal, Icemagicit need-rolled mail items (he is a mage, btw). I then kicked his brother, Firemagicit, because when the first accusations first came in (my apologies, Zombeezey) he was all too quick to defend him and did not monitor him. This is completely unacceptable. If you are a ninja, or introduce to the guild a known ninja, you are responsible for that behavior.

Also, we had more AFK'ers than usual. While this is fine, two things:
1. Do not go AFK for long periods of time during boss battles

PLEASE

DO NOT

GO AFK

WITHOUT TELLING

THE RAID LEADER

FIRST

I kicked a guy from the guild for doing that twice, even after being warned.
Back to top Go down
Tankwarning
Uber Poster
Uber Poster
Tankwarning

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-09-23

10-9-08 Raid Recap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10-9-08 Raid Recap!   10-9-08 Raid Recap! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 11:53 pm

The AFK thing is especially annoying. For me it's right up there with looting in combat and aggroing mobs like a retard. you can go AFK if you want, all you have to do is ask. Think about it, of all the annoying things you can do like ninjaing, pulling aggro, looting in combat ect. ect. going AFK is something you can actually ASK PERMISSION to do and you'll almost always get it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cataclysmic_wretch

10-9-08 Raid Recap!
Page 1 of 1