Cataclysm Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cataclysm Children

Official Forums of the WowScape Horde Guild Cataclysm Children

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why was I kicked? State your case here:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaezin
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
Jaezin

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Why was I kicked? State your case here: Empty
PostSubject: Why was I kicked? State your case here:   Why was I kicked? State your case here: Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:17 am

If you were kicked from the guild but honestly don't know why, state your case here. This way all Officers can see what happened, and decide what to do to remedy your situation. This forum does NOT mean you will be allowed back in, just that you can discover the reason you were removed and give you an opportunity to put up a defense for reconsideration.
Back to top Go down
Boatlightz
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
Boatlightz

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Why was I kicked? State your case here:   Why was I kicked? State your case here: Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:32 pm

Мы действительно ненавижу русских.

我们特别恨中国。

Adición: Tenemos plan para destruir Mexico y España. Su idioma apesta.

Note: If you speak english well, none of the above applies to you. We love you, and always will!
Back to top Go down
Eyey
Noob Cake MMM
Noob Cake MMM

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Why was I kicked? State your case here:   Why was I kicked? State your case here: Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:20 am

I've been playing WOW for the past month or so and really just starting to understand the basics. I was invited to join this guild 2 nights ago. I didn't really know what a guild was but I see now it has a lot of advantages. Everyone seemed really cool and helpful. I was invited to join a raid group tonight and during the raid i rolled for an item that i couldn't use. there was soo much stuff and i was tryin to look at every item to see if i could use it but the time runs out fast so i was rushing through. I passed on everything i didn't need through the whole raid. i didn't realize this paticular item i rolled for was mail. Why would I purposely pick up an item I can't use. I didn't even know i got it till i got kicked from group and called a ninja. I don't really know what a ninja is but I do understand why it made him mad. he needed that item. I tried to explain but he wasn't hearing it. He did eventually say he understood and let it go. I tried to put in guild bank but i guess you can't do that with soulbound items. I think if you check your bank log you'll see that for the past 3 nights that I've been in the guild I put everything of value that I could in the guild bank. I'm not a greedy person at all and I would have been a very good guild member. Anyway I got messeged from someone a few minutes ago who said I was fired. I tried to talk to him but he just left it at that and got off. I know what I did was stupid but I wasn't trying to be a ninja. I think you should at least talk to someone before firing them. I'm not typing all this to plead my way back into your guild. I really just want you to understand that I'm not a cheater in any way and didn't deserve to be kicked from the raid much less the guild. I can't remember the guys name that needed the item but If my mistake was such an offense send me his email and i will donate the funds to get the item he needed. By the way my name on the server is Euey.
Back to top Go down
Boatlightz
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
Boatlightz

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Why was I kicked? State your case here:   Why was I kicked? State your case here: Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:38 am

This is Boatlights, I'm the guy that kicked you. I checked the forums and someone had posted a screenshot of said looting in action. I am willing to reinvite you under these conditions:

1) Go to http://www.wowwiki.com/Loot_ninja and read about what being a ninja is all about.

2) Read Jabe's quick looting guide: https://cataclysmchildren.forumotion.com/wow-related-stuff-f5/rules-for-looting-t92.htm

3) Go to https://cataclysmchildren.forumotion.com/suggestions-f7/suggested-addons-for-guild-members-t64.htm#492 and install the addons AtlasLoot and RatingsBuster.

4) When on a raid, take a moment to look at AtlasLoot and see what the next boss drops. This way, you'll know in advance what to roll on and what to pass on. (You can safely use the "Query Server" function to get item stats.)

5) If you're ever unsure about an item, move your mouse cursor over the item icon so it'll show you the stats. RatingBuster will tell you exactly how this item will affect your vital stats. Please note that it does not give stats for items you cannot equip, so that will be another tipoff that you can use to determine if you should roll on stuff.

To be fair, everybody makes that first big mistake. I accidentally ninja'd a Mage cloak from Kara on my DPS warrior character on another server a long time ago. My girlfriend even accidentally took the Shard of Azzinoth on her mage not too long ago.

But now that you have the wisdom and the tools to make the right decisions, you'll be expected to not make this same mistake again.
Back to top Go down
Tankwarning
Uber Poster
Uber Poster
Tankwarning

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Why was I kicked? State your case here:   Why was I kicked? State your case here: Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:39 am

Yes and keep in mind that we do know that people make mistakes. We've all done it once or twice but sometimes we get carried away and simply kick first and ask questions later. Also keep in mind that people will often lie and feign ignorance only to ninja again after being warned as a form of trolling. That's why it can be hard to believe someone when they said they didn't know, because we expect it to be common knowledge. Try not to take it personally. If you follow Boat's instructions we'll be more than happy to let you back in to the guild.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cataclysmic_wretch
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why was I kicked? State your case here:   Why was I kicked? State your case here: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why was I kicked? State your case here:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cataclysm Children :: Information-
Jump to: