Cataclysm Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cataclysm Children

Official Forums of the WowScape Horde Guild Cataclysm Children

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

haha well this is the old me..

Go down 
4 posters

is this old pic better from the other ?
A.yes
haha well this is the old me.. I_vote_lcap50%haha well this is the old me.. I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
B.no
haha well this is the old me.. I_vote_lcap50%haha well this is the old me.. I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Bloodsxmage
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
Bloodsxmage

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-17

haha well this is the old me.. Empty
PostSubject: haha well this is the old me..   haha well this is the old me.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:58 pm

ALRIGHT WELL I KINDA WENT BACK IN TIME LIKE 2 YEARS THIS IS MY NEW(OLD) PICK OF ME WHEN IM IN 8TH GRADE HAHA I HAD SOMEONE LONGER HAIR BUT IT WAS WET AND BRUSHED (MY HAIR IS KINDA CURRLY THAT IS WHY MY NEW PICKS I JUST CUT IT SUPER SHORT) AND WELL IT USED TO GO DOWN TO MY NOSE HAHA AND I THOUGHT THIS IS A BETTER PICK OF ME AND YOU GOT TO SEE WHAT I REALY LOOK LIKE told you im a strait up rocker haha but my new picks kinda show the oppisit of that thats why you cant judge me on how i look anymore.. well yeah ! bounce
Back to top Go down
Jaezin
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
Jaezin

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: haha well this is the old me..   haha well this is the old me.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:04 am

I vote you use a PERIOD every now and then!! Evil or Very Mad

You have melted my brain and now it's oozing out all my head-holes! scratch

Hurry Tank, Boats, Tee and Stabby...FILL THESE HOLES and stop the brain-loss!!
(you know what to fill them with. uh huh, that's the stuff) Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tankwarning
Uber Poster
Uber Poster
Tankwarning

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: haha well this is the old me..   haha well this is the old me.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:46 am

It's ok Jay I can translate Bloodxmageiniese! He said:

ALRIGHT WELL I KINDA WENT BACK IN TIME LIKE 2 YEARS THIS IS MY NEW(OLD) PICK OF ME WHEN IM IN 8TH GRADE HAHA I HAD SOMEONE LONGER HAIR BUT IT WAS WET AND BRUSHED (MY HAIR IS KINDA CURRLY THAT IS WHY MY NEW PICKS I JUST CUT IT SUPER SHORT) AND WELL IT USED TO GO DOWN TO MY NOSE HAHA AND I THOUGHT THIS IS A BETTER PICK OF ME AND YOU GOT TO SEE WHAT I REALY LOOK LIKE told you im a strait up rocker haha but my new picks kinda show the oppisit of that thats why you cant judge me on how i look anymore.. well yeah ! bounce

and the translation is:

Verlily I hath traversed backwards in time perhaps two Winters. Behold mine new (yet somehow old) portrait of myself when I was but a wee lad in grade of eight. But I jest good sir! I presented long flowing locks long ago and yet my mane had been dampened and combed as it is e'er so slightly curly. T'is why in my new portraits I had traveled to ye olde barber shoppe to shear them down to my scalp as my locks tended to hang down below my nose. But I jest good sir! Verily I thought this portrait was a better representation of my person and thou art welcome to observe my features in a more flattering light. It is as I hadth told ye I am a bard of the purest heart. But I jest good sir! My new portrait may present the image that I hadth been in opposition to what I have always been all along but I assurest thou that I am what I say, for thou cannot judge a scroll by it's label! Truly sire! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cataclysmic_wretch
Jaezin
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
Jaezin

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: haha well this is the old me..   haha well this is the old me.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:55 am

You are fucking beautiful Tank!
God Damned BEAUTIFUL!
Back to top Go down
Bloodsxmage
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
Bloodsxmage

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: haha well this is the old me..   haha well this is the old me.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:54 pm

haha wow.. dude i was laughing that hole fucking time man tank you are crazy and i love you man. That was some crazy shit that you acualy took time to do that. i have to give you your props on that one. =D AMAZING
Back to top Go down
Kyxxa
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: haha well this is the old me..   haha well this is the old me.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:22 pm

Haha. That was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: haha well this is the old me..   haha well this is the old me.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

haha well this is the old me..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cataclysm Children :: Off Topic-
Jump to: