Cataclysm Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cataclysm Children

Official Forums of the WowScape Horde Guild Cataclysm Children

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello hello

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chibblez
Noob Cake MMM
Noob Cake MMM

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Hello hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello hello   Hello hello Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:09 am

Just joined the other night with my friend Laerad.

This is just one of my many toons on scape.... Though sadly my only horde. I only rolled ally here because the friend who told me about this knew a FD rogue that said he'd gear us up. I eventually met Laerad on the ally side and we've been best buds since Very Happy haha but yeah.... I have many donor toons even though I secretly hate the alliance, its good for pvp on this server.

I love my lock though. And so far I really like this guild and am very happy to be part of it.

I'm mostly playing Retail though because of the new x-pack. <3 Lv 75 troll shaman on there that I can't stop playing.

That's pretty good for an intro right? I don't do these often.
Back to top Go down
Tankwarning
Uber Poster
Uber Poster
Tankwarning

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Hello hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello hello   Hello hello Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:30 am

It's a fine introduction Chibblez, and we're glad to have you. It's always nice to have someone with experience on retail WoW in the guild as most of our members, myself included, have never played retail (lol noobz).

And I hate the alliance too, I just don't keep it a secret. Just ask Laerad. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cataclysmic_wretch
Chibblez
Noob Cake MMM
Noob Cake MMM

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Hello hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello hello   Hello hello Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:10 pm

haha he's the nicest alliance I've ever met though. He makes me almost think there may be some good.... ehh... nm
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinnz
Uber Poster
Uber Poster
HarleyQuinnz

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Hello hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello hello   Hello hello Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:36 pm

I've met a few alliance that never ganked me, they waved and told me they'd help me grind. Afterwards, I'd take a cold shower and a brillo pad to scrub the uncleanliness off me.

So dirty, so dirty.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/spawnosatan
Sponsored content

Hello hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello hello   Hello hello Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cataclysm Children :: Introductions-
Jump to: