Cataclysm Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cataclysm Children

Official Forums of the WowScape Horde Guild Cataclysm Children

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bad News Hunters

Go down 
+5
Boatlightz
Tankwarning
Jaezin
Garnyth
Shinkara
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinkara
Noob Cake MMM
Noob Cake MMM
Shinkara

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Bad News Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Bad News Hunters   Bad News Hunters Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 4:22 pm

with latest sever shut down theyve completely removed the hunter's pet. this was done to deal with the ppl bugging the pets. i know tanks not gonna like this
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbudda87
Garnyth
Noob Cake MMM
Noob Cake MMM
Garnyth

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Bad News Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News Hunters   Bad News Hunters Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 4:45 pm

Aww that sucks guys sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
Jaezin
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
Jaezin

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Bad News Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News Hunters   Bad News Hunters Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:03 am

Fucking losers have to cheat on a funserver? REALLY???
Back to top Go down
Tankwarning
Uber Poster
Uber Poster
Tankwarning

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Bad News Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News Hunters   Bad News Hunters Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:35 pm

Yeah I logged on last night just to make sure but yeah all my pets are gone and you can't tame any more.

I can not even begin to clarify how infuriated I am by this.

I dedicated a lot of time to my pets. The two pets that I had were only available in instances and were very difficult for me to get and I also spent a lot of time training them and giving them new abilities. This is tantamount to working really hard to get really good gear only to have WoWscape erase it shortly thereafter. But now after I've done all that, WoWScape decides to spit in my face and take them away because a small percentage of people were cheating. The solution to the problem of people bugging their pets, which is a relatively small problem in my opinion, was quite literally to punish everyone for even having a pet. I guess I don't have to really point this out, but that solution makes no sense whatsoever.

I am RAPIDLY losing faith in this server. If this is how WoWScape is going to solve problems then I can easily say that they can't count on any more donation money from me. We as players, donators and potential donators have been very forgiving and good sports all in all while we put up with this shit, I think. I don't appreciate the continued slaps to the face that myself and the guild keeps receiving for playing on their server.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cataclysmic_wretch
Tankwarning
Uber Poster
Uber Poster
Tankwarning

Bad News Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News Hunters   Bad News Hunters Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:25 pm

OK I went and DOUBLE checked and found out that my pets are still there but the spell to actually summon them is disabled. So my pets are still there but since I can't use them they've been rendered useless, so I still stand behind everything I said above.
Back to top Go down
Boatlightz
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
Boatlightz

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Bad News Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News Hunters   Bad News Hunters Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:19 pm

Yeah. The Hunter's bread and butter is the pets. That's like coming out and saying, "OK, no more Paladins."

Guys, I would start looking at finding a new server. I'm not going to sound the horn yet, but it's really starting to look like we'll need to take our shit elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinnz
Uber Poster
Uber Poster
HarleyQuinnz

Number of posts : 131

Bad News Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News Hunters   Bad News Hunters Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:09 pm

I agree with Boats but Tank's argument is that whichever server we decided to switch to, the same crap that's going on with WOWscape will inevitably happen to the other server. I don't mind I only spent 15 dollars on my character.

I however am going to start looking for a different server.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/spawnosatan
Ninjered
Noob Cake MMM
Noob Cake MMM

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Bad News Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News Hunters   Bad News Hunters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:30 am

It's downright lazy. The smart alternative would have been to the pet bug.
Back to top Go down
bakstabftw
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
bakstabftw

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Bad News Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News Hunters   Bad News Hunters Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:40 am

Damn i hate those lil kids that had to bug there pets to fucking get a bow that all you need to do is raid the fucking place with people instead of being a pussy and use a cheat to bug thier pet. If i were peyton or just everyone in wowscape, I would just IP ban the people so they can't play anymore because if they just account ban em, theyll just make another account and bug the pets health. But whatever they can go take pets away, I'm just deleting my hunter if i cant use pet anymore. He's got shitty gear anyway lol. O and for what tank said. AMEN brotha
Back to top Go down
Auxilerate
Noob Cake MMM
Noob Cake MMM

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Bad News Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News Hunters   Bad News Hunters Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:17 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f74/13/34/39/36/wowscr19.jpg
Tank your going to be even more pissed when you see this. I mean what was the fucking point!! I took this screen shot at 9:50 pm EST.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/477517639
Boatlightz
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
Boatlightz

Number of posts : 91

Bad News Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News Hunters   Bad News Hunters Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:03 pm

Hey umm aux... what exactly are we looking at here?

Edit: Oh, nevermind. Look at the chat log - someone was banned for using a pet hack. OH WAIT I THOUGHT THEY DISABLED PETS? Nope, just made it so legit users can't use pets. Whoops!
Back to top Go down
Tankwarning
Uber Poster
Uber Poster
Tankwarning

Bad News Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News Hunters   Bad News Hunters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:14 pm

Well well, there's your proof right there that their so-called "solution" didn't accomplish jack shit. So unless the entire point of this whole useless, time-wasting and inconvenient affair was to prove that they're all retarded incompetent dipshits then I guess there really wasn't one.

Still, as Boat already pointed out, there's no point in freaking out and leaving the server just yet but it would be wise to maybe explore other options.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bad News Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News Hunters   Bad News Hunters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad News Hunters
Page 1 of 1