Cataclysm Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cataclysm Children

Official Forums of the WowScape Horde Guild Cataclysm Children

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can we say addict?

Go down 
+2
Tankwarning
Ninjered
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninjered
Noob Cake MMM
Noob Cake MMM

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Can we say addict? Empty
PostSubject: Can we say addict?   Can we say addict? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:29 pm

Are you dedicated to WoW as much as this guy?
Back to top Go down
Tankwarning
Uber Poster
Uber Poster
Tankwarning

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Can we say addict? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can we say addict?   Can we say addict? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:14 pm

Yeah I've heard of that guy. Faggots like him are the reason I don't play retail. Too many no-life dipshits who don't understand that it's just a game. I hope that cocksucker dies in a fire.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cataclysmic_wretch
Boatlightz
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
Boatlightz

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Can we say addict? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can we say addict?   Can we say addict? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:53 am

Strong feelings, Tank, especially since I've dabbled in double-boxing.

FYI it's "against the rules" on WoWScape (what's not?), specifically controlling two players at the same time with things like KeyClone. (Playing multiple characters without software assistance is perfectly OK, by the way). But whatever, don't be dumb with it and definitely don't use it in a PvP situation, because that is flat out cheating.
Back to top Go down
Ninjered
Noob Cake MMM
Noob Cake MMM

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Can we say addict? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can we say addict?   Can we say addict? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:21 am

Well I have occasionally had two characters online at the same time, but mostly just to enchant my own items and get faction rep. It's generally hard to find players online to do that with you.

Still, to this extend. This guy will be the next guy to die in an armchair.
Back to top Go down
Bloodsxmage
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
Bloodsxmage

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Can we say addict? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can we say addict?   Can we say addict? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:31 pm

o wow when i read that i was like ............then i almost spit up a bit just thinking of there is someone out there like that... its just said...and did you see all them fucking computers holy shit i would love to have one haha.. and if he is playing that game 24/7 how does he get his money
?????? hahaha
Back to top Go down
bakstabftw
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
bakstabftw

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Can we say addict? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can we say addict?   Can we say addict? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:33 am

damn that guy must fricken murk in wow lol. He's gotta get a life someday. But it shows one thing about the guy... He is a rich mothafucka.
Back to top Go down
Vedil
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
Vedil

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Can we say addict? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can we say addict?   Can we say addict? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:30 am

"I hate those Alliance douchebags too, but I’m not about to drop $5711 per year like Bradster is." F*** That how does he play them all at the smae time Arrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Can we say addict? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can we say addict?   Can we say addict? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can we say addict?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cataclysm Children :: WoW Related Stuff-
Jump to: