Cataclysm Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cataclysm Children

Official Forums of the WowScape Horde Guild Cataclysm Children

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Requirements

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tankwarning
Uber Poster
Uber Poster
Tankwarning

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Requirements Empty
PostSubject: Requirements   Requirements Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:06 am

There are a few requirements right now that you must make before we consider your inclusion in the guild.

1. You must be at least lvl 55 to be in the guild. This is not necessarily set in stone as we have made a few exceptions. As we are a raiding guild first and foremost, however, we can't have a lot of lowbies in the guild because they tend to beg a lot (help me lvl up, give me some gold, I'm getting ganked a lot come help, ect. ect.) and we need to focus more on raiding and less on taking care of things members could easily handle themselves.

2. You must present a basic knowledge of the game in order to be considered. Most of the times this is obvious which is why a lot of members were not actually interviewed. Sometimes it is not, however. Once I asked a lvl 70 player if he wanted to join a new raiding guild and he asked me "What's a raid?" These people will not be invited or even considered.

As of right now these are the only actual requirements to be considered and invited into the guild. There are, of course, more rules that you must follow once you become a member. You can see those rules in their respective posts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cataclysmic_wretch
Boatlightz
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
Boatlightz

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Requirements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requirements   Requirements Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:21 am

That being said, don't be afraid to ask for help. Once you get to lv ~65, having a guildie help you complete quests can really help you power through those last levels (and those are a chore, believe me).
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinnz
Uber Poster
Uber Poster
HarleyQuinnz

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Requirements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requirements   Requirements Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:12 pm

I like questing way more than grinding anyhow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/spawnosatan
CiozZ
Noob Cake MMM
Noob Cake MMM
CiozZ

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Requirements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requirements   Requirements Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:31 am

Yeah, me too. The gameplay felling really increases Smile

I remember the first server I've played on was a local one (Romanian)...version 1.8 , it supported up to 100 players lol...with a constant lag of 2000-3000. Trying to find different bugs or exploits to grow up without questing so much Very Happy, max lvl 60.
A tank with 6-7k hp used to be a very good one lol..
I remember I was damn happy to bring my priest to 5k mana and 4k hp Smile

It had a normal xp rate...and the only two important instaces were Molten Core (for Tier 1) and Blackwing Lair (for Tier 2)...and maybe Zul'Gurub, first two in Blackrock Mountain (Burning Steppes).
There is cool trink in BWL for mages...reduces cast time for pyro to 50% which is pretty cool.

Just to conclude with, those were real nice times Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Requirements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requirements   Requirements Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Requirements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cataclysm Children :: Guild Applicant Info-
Jump to: