Cataclysm Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cataclysm Children

Official Forums of the WowScape Horde Guild Cataclysm Children

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

10-12-08 Raid Recap

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boatlightz
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
Boatlightz

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-09-18

10-12-08 Raid Recap Empty
PostSubject: 10-12-08 Raid Recap   10-12-08 Raid Recap Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:31 pm

We tried to go to Sunwell. I don't want to talk about it.

Then we went to BT - did Naj, Mom, Council and Illi. Great job, but it took awhile.

I'd like to remind everyone of the raiding schedule:

Thursdays: 7 pm server time (Central Standard Time)
Sundays: 3 pm and 7pm server time

Other raids as time permits.

Please please please please PLEASE try to show up to these raids. We are not yet ready to start "enforcing" this but there's no reason that a guild with 100+ members (most of which are lv 70) can only pull together 8 or 9 people at raid times. Some of you are pretty good about showing up (Pam, Jabes, some others not yet mentioned - but we do know who you are! Wink ). Also please remember, a guild raid isn't entirely about "what's in it for me." A lot of people already have their T6 from BT - that's okay, we do other bosses and stuff and there might be something there for you, but more importantly being in a guild entails a lot of teamwork and sometimes that means going back to places you don't necessarily need.

Plus, when everyone helps out, the raid goes faster and we can go to other places. If BT only took a hour (possible with lots of DPS) then we'd probably gladly go to Sunwell, Hyjal, Zul Aman, etc...
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinnz
Uber Poster
Uber Poster
HarleyQuinnz

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-09-18

10-12-08 Raid Recap Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10-12-08 Raid Recap   10-12-08 Raid Recap Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:06 pm

I hear ya boats! Sorry couldn't join in the 'reindeer games' tonight, blah work. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/spawnosatan

10-12-08 Raid Recap
Page 1 of 1