Cataclysm Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cataclysm Children

Official Forums of the WowScape Horde Guild Cataclysm Children

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hello =) itz bloodxmage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloodsxmage
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
Bloodsxmage

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-17

hello =) itz bloodxmage Empty
PostSubject: hello =) itz bloodxmage   hello =) itz bloodxmage Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:34 pm

haha yeah well from the help of tank and boat i got it going now alright well to start my name is matt and yes you can call me that in game idc .. umm im in 10th grade sophmore =D hehe and i play soccer for my school so that tells you im in shape.. =) umm im the capt of the team basicly if the dude who is are capt dont show up and he never does so yes thats me .. and.. my alt is tankstud ... yes.. yes.. yes.. tank! im trying to be your mini me haha .. yeah and its a druid.. kicks ass haha and i just got it to lev 60 today! soo yeah i will be doing raids with you soon.. im kinda a bad speller at times and you can ask kaeyla[pally] and also known as kyxie[rouge] haha but yeah i love her so much and im sorry to get you jealous TANK but yeah she got me to play wow and everything so i o alot to her =) umm..o yeah im about to be 16 dec 31 yea.. last day of the year is my B day haha.. um but for all your guys to no i belive this guild is KICK ASS and tank and boat are fucking awesome people.. and soon if i can remember i will put a pick of me so you guys can see me =D well if you have anymore questions i will be happy to answer them [NO I WILL NOT GO OUT WITH YOU TANK]
HAHA jk but yeah laterz
Back to top Go down
Boatlightz
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
Boatlightz

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: hello =) itz bloodxmage   hello =) itz bloodxmage Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:32 pm

awwww shucks, I think you're all right too :-)

Tank will be upset but I guess he'll get over it.
Back to top Go down
Tankwarning
Uber Poster
Uber Poster
Tankwarning

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: hello =) itz bloodxmage   hello =) itz bloodxmage Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:08 pm

you won't go out with me?!

/cry
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cataclysmic_wretch
HarleyQuinnz
Uber Poster
Uber Poster
HarleyQuinnz

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: hello =) itz bloodxmage   hello =) itz bloodxmage Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:35 pm

Omgish, my bday is December 29th!!!! Birthday buddies. lol!

I've played with you before, "THAT's WHAT HE SAID!"

I'm priceless! So how goes the alt, Tankstud?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/spawnosatan
Bloodsxmage
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
Bloodsxmage

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: hello =) itz bloodxmage   hello =) itz bloodxmage Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:56 pm

haha umm its good i got it to lev 70 now.. but now im working on my warrior..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello =) itz bloodxmage   hello =) itz bloodxmage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello =) itz bloodxmage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cataclysm Children :: Introductions-
Jump to: