Cataclysm Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cataclysm Children

Official Forums of the WowScape Horde Guild Cataclysm Children

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ATTN: Suggestions for people who have lots of questions about the game and/or are new to WoW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tankwarning
Uber Poster
Uber Poster
Tankwarning

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-09-23

ATTN: Suggestions for people who have lots of questions about the game and/or are new to WoW Empty
PostSubject: ATTN: Suggestions for people who have lots of questions about the game and/or are new to WoW   ATTN: Suggestions for people who have lots of questions about the game and/or are new to WoW Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:31 pm

As far as the game itself goes, there's TONS of websites and whatnot you can go to that can give you the information you're looking for. Your fellow guildies are happy to help you most of the time but there are times when even the nicest and most giving guildie just wants to scream "RTFM NOOB!!11"

In other words, we can help but a general rule of thumb is to try to help yourself first and then come to us for questions if you can't figure it out. Your fellow guildies and especially the guild officers are usually very busy so I have some suggestions as to which websites you can check out that can help.

WoWwiki.com is awesome. It's a wiki for WoW! there's more articles than you can shake a stick at and I use it all the time.

thottbot.com is also awesome. All you do is search for what it is you want info on and BAM! Search results and then comments by users to clarify.

MaxDPS.com can tell you which items/gear is best for your class/spec. Also awesome.

Nine times out of ten these websites can answer my questions and can likely do the same for you. Try to spend some time on these websites so you can familiarize yourself with your class/race/spec. This will not only make you a better player but also a better guildie!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cataclysmic_wretch
CiozZ
Noob Cake MMM
Noob Cake MMM
CiozZ

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-19

ATTN: Suggestions for people who have lots of questions about the game and/or are new to WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTN: Suggestions for people who have lots of questions about the game and/or are new to WoW   ATTN: Suggestions for people who have lots of questions about the game and/or are new to WoW Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:13 am

U're quite right, I also use http://wow.allakhazam.com

It's awsome, I can say that it really helped me when I needed an item or to finish a quest ^^

Good luck & nice pwnges Basketball

CiozZ
Back to top Go down

ATTN: Suggestions for people who have lots of questions about the game and/or are new to WoW
Page 1 of 1