Cataclysm Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cataclysm Children

Official Forums of the WowScape Horde Guild Cataclysm Children

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tankwarning and Ethyne Present: THE Introduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tankwarning
Uber Poster
Uber Poster
Tankwarning

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Tankwarning and Ethyne Present: THE Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Tankwarning and Ethyne Present: THE Introduction   Tankwarning and Ethyne Present: THE Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:57 pm

Ok I guess I can do this too. I'm Cory but to the alliance I'm known as "U FUCKING ASSHOLE I WAS JUST FARMING WHY'D YOU FUCKING GANK ME UR AND ASSHOLE FAGGET I BET U THINK UR PRETTY TOUGH FUCKING FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKK!!!111!!!"

I have two main toons in the game, one being the lvl 70 Tauren Warrior Tankwarning and the lvl 70 Blood Elf Paladin Ethyne. Ethyne's my moneymaker (full level enchanting and tailoring) and holy spec'd, so he makes for some decent raid healing. Tankwarning is a partial donor (ancient beastly sword and shield) and the guild's main tank as well as having the distinction of being the Guild Master. My two other alts are Kalinea the Blood Elf Combat Rogue, and Eethyne the Orc Beast Master Hunter. My toons are all geared and spec'd for raiding, so you won't see me PvP much unless I just happen to cross the path of an unlucky alliancefag.

I've never played retail, I prefer to stay on private servers with other people who actually have lives outside of WoW, unlike the majority of retail players. I just like how private servers offer a generally more laid back atmosphere and attitude as opposed to the "SUPER SERIOUS BUSINESS" approach of most retail guilds.

Oh, and don't let Kittychan lie to you, I named the guild. Cool

I have an eclectic and sometimes hard-to-follow sense of humor but you'll get used to it. tongue

I also happen to be nailing the Guild Mistress. Shocked

I'm 23, not in college (yet), and work 40 hours a week in addition to pissing away 20-30 hours a week on WoW and people say I look like a serial killer. I have a dog, cat, fish, ferrets and a ball python. When I'm not playing WoW I enjoy drawing (both on and off the computer), booze and watching MMA.

I'm actually quite friendly and love to chat and tell dead baby jokes and whatnot, so give me a shout in-game and I just might tell you a few.

Last edited by Tankwarning on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:07 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Just to update old info)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cataclysmic_wretch
Teelux
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
Teelux

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Tankwarning and Ethyne Present: THE Introduction   Tankwarning and Ethyne Present: THE Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:28 pm

Tankwarning wrote:
I also happen to be nailing the Guild Mistress. Shocked

Such epicness right there.

Also I would love to hear some dead baby jokes! (not really, but meh!)
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinnz
Uber Poster
Uber Poster
HarleyQuinnz

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Tankwarning and Ethyne Present: THE Introduction   Tankwarning and Ethyne Present: THE Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:14 pm

I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/spawnosatan
Teelux
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
Teelux

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Tankwarning and Ethyne Present: THE Introduction   Tankwarning and Ethyne Present: THE Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:15 pm

See look at your rank thing! you got a custom one! I want one D= make me an awesome one lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tankwarning and Ethyne Present: THE Introduction   Tankwarning and Ethyne Present: THE Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tankwarning and Ethyne Present: THE Introduction
Page 1 of 1