Cataclysm Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cataclysm Children

Official Forums of the WowScape Horde Guild Cataclysm Children

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Introduction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Oonerspasmic
Noob Cake MMM
Noob Cake MMM

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-26

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: My Introduction   My Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:45 pm

I suppose I may as well introduce myself. I apologize for any grammatical or spelling errors in this. It's late and I'm tired.
Alright, here goes.

I'm a 15 year old guy, currently in Grade 10, and I am from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. I play on my High School's football team, although the season is now over (explaining why I always have free time, now). Other than playing football and sitting here playing WoW, I don't do much anymore. I do play other sports, but not at this time of the year.

I honestly don't know what to say. I'm too tired to make myself want to think of something. Anyways, if you want to know anything else about me, just ask. Chances are you'll get an answer. Well. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Tankwarning
Uber Poster
Uber Poster
Tankwarning

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-09-23

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   My Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:23 pm

It's great to have you here. thanks for joining the guild and being useful (unlike Harley). Must be cold up there. Down here in the lone star state it's a comfy 75 degrees. Or do you guys use Celsius up there? I dunno.

Come to think of it, we have a lot of Canadians in this guild...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cataclysmic_wretch
Oonerspasmic
Noob Cake MMM
Noob Cake MMM

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-26

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   My Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:34 pm

We use Celsius up here, but I understand the Fahrenheit system well enough to know what you mean. It's pretty cold up here. It's been getting down to about 0 degrees Celsius for the past few weeks. It's nice to hear that there's a lot of Canadians in the guild, because I tend not to find many around WoWScape and online.
Back to top Go down
Boatlightz
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
Boatlightz

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-09-18

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   My Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:15 pm

Nice to have you.

Pardon Tank's cultural illiteracy. For the record, the accepted method of converting temperatures is

Degrees Fahrenheit = (9/5 * Degrees Celsius) + 32
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinnz
Uber Poster
Uber Poster
HarleyQuinnz

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-09-18

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   My Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:03 pm

Professor Boats, thanks for the very educational lesson. Rolling Eyes We'll get you bad ass gear to be able to heal crit for more than 2k.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/spawnosatan
Sponsored content

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   My Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Introduction
Page 1 of 1