Cataclysm Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cataclysm Children

Official Forums of the WowScape Horde Guild Cataclysm Children

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nostalgic raids

Go down 
+2
Boatlightz
jabes
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jabes
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
jabes

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Nostalgic raids Empty
PostSubject: Nostalgic raids   Nostalgic raids Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:45 am

I know how everyone loves BT and Hyjal and I suppose TK as well, but there are a few more raids out there. I personally want to run through the lvl 60 raids if only to explore the place and see what its like, plus they would be a nice change up from the aforementioned 3 raids. For the level 60 raids, there is Zul Guruub Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Onyxia, AQ 20 and AQ 40, and finally Naxx. I think all of these except for ZG and AQ require attunement, but the attunement quests aren't hard if you have 70 gear, just time consuming. I personally want to run Naxx more than any other one, and I am willing to help gather supplies to attune people if there is an interest. Let me know if you know any of these that do not work on wowscape, and let me know who is interested in what!
Back to top Go down
Boatlightz
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
Boatlightz

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Nostalgic raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic raids   Nostalgic raids Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:30 am

I'd love to help out with that sometime. I don't know if everyone would be on board (a lot of people just want T6) but I'd like to see it. One of the problems with servers like WoWscape is that you miss a lot of beautiful game content, since everyone hits endgame so fast.
Back to top Go down
yellafella
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
yellafella

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Nostalgic raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic raids   Nostalgic raids Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:16 am

count me in! :]
you never gets to see those instances on wowscape ;p
Back to top Go down
http://FuckmeGorgeous.bilddagboken.se
HarleyQuinnz
Uber Poster
Uber Poster
HarleyQuinnz

Number of posts : 131

Nostalgic raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic raids   Nostalgic raids Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:25 pm

I'm in, we probably won't be able to do them on a Sunday, which is are biggest raid day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/spawnosatan
jabes
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
jabes

Nostalgic raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic raids   Nostalgic raids Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:47 pm

Good news to all, attunement isnt required for naxx so I am assuming its not required for any of them. So if we want to run one of them, I would recommend sometime later next week, I am busy as hell until then, Let me know. Oh, and for the dissenters to this idea, there is more to life than getting T6 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jabes
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
jabes

Nostalgic raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic raids   Nostalgic raids Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:52 pm

update: I ran into naxx to see what it was like. The mobs are all around lvl 60, however, I aggrod one of the smaller spider mobs and he was hitting me for 2100 per. Given I am a mage so I am squishy, but I unloaded 1 arcane blast and it hit him for like 3 percent. Normally this wouldnt be a big deal since naxx is a 40 man raid for lvl 60, but there are a lot of mobs really close together, so to do this we need multiple tanks, healers and a lot of dps. Id be hesitant to take less than 20 in to it. Should be fun!
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinnz
Uber Poster
Uber Poster
HarleyQuinnz

Number of posts : 131

Nostalgic raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic raids   Nostalgic raids Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:42 pm

Oh wow, I'm definitely going to like this instance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/spawnosatan
Garnyth
Noob Cake MMM
Noob Cake MMM
Garnyth

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Nostalgic raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic raids   Nostalgic raids Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:48 pm

I'm in this for Items,T6 and to see the world lol
Back to top Go down
yellafella
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
yellafella

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Nostalgic raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic raids   Nostalgic raids Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:44 am

just hoping that the raid is going to be in a good time for me ;p haha
Back to top Go down
http://FuckmeGorgeous.bilddagboken.se
Tankwarning
Uber Poster
Uber Poster
Tankwarning

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Nostalgic raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic raids   Nostalgic raids Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:07 pm

I'm not opposed to the idea but I agree with Boatlightz in that we'll probably have a hard time getting any other guildies to do it. Although I do see your point in just going to experience some of the things in game that we haven't seen before. Personally though I think a nice compromise between us (i.e. the ones that are willing to do raids other than BT, SW and Hyjal) and the ones that probably won't (i.e. most likely the rest of the guild) would be a nice Kara raid or Zul' Aman.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cataclysmic_wretch
jabes
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
jabes

Nostalgic raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic raids   Nostalgic raids Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:17 pm

And to add to that Kara and ZA are also much smaller, and with them being nonscripted and with donor gear, you can easily 5 man them making them more manageable. I'll keep making my plug so hopefully we can gather enough interest to try naxx once
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nostalgic raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nostalgic raids   Nostalgic raids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nostalgic raids
Page 1 of 1