Cataclysm Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cataclysm Children

Official Forums of the WowScape Horde Guild Cataclysm Children

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What video games you guys play besides wow?

Go down 
+11
CiozZ
Tiandin
HarleyQuinnz
Jaezin
paulvin92
Boatlightz
jabes
Teelux
yellafella
Tankwarning
bakstabftw
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bakstabftw
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
bakstabftw

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-24

What video games you guys play besides wow? Empty
PostSubject: What video games you guys play besides wow?   What video games you guys play besides wow? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:31 am

Hey guys ur favorite rogue bakstab here i was wondering what video games you have besides wow? I play Gears of War 2, Saints Row 2, Guitar hero II and III, Rock band I and II. Post what you guys like!
Back to top Go down
Tankwarning
Uber Poster
Uber Poster
Tankwarning

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: What video games you guys play besides wow?   What video games you guys play besides wow? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:45 am

I'm a Guitar Hero III fan, even though I'm not very good at it. I'm also pretty damn good at Devil May Cry 3 and have always loved the Metal Gear Solid series, the second one being my favorite. Oh and I can PWN anyone at Super Smash Bros. Melee with Marth. I play Brawl sometimes too.

Honorable mention: Final Fantasy Series (except for FF9), Front Mission Series, Counter Strike Source (even though I'm quite literally terrible at it), Postal 2, all the WWE Smackdown games, the Dynasty Warriors Series, the Grand Theft Auto Series, Max Payne and the Timsplitters Series just to name a few. I've been a video game and computer geek my whole life, so I'm sure I left some out...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cataclysmic_wretch
yellafella
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
yellafella

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: What video games you guys play besides wow?   What video games you guys play besides wow? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 3:48 am

oh, i'm a guitar hero fan too! love that game. got a nintendo64 too with some fun games, other than that i don't play that many games. but i do love playing hehee
Back to top Go down
http://FuckmeGorgeous.bilddagboken.se
Teelux
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
Teelux

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: What video games you guys play besides wow?   What video games you guys play besides wow? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:58 pm

Yea you gotta love Nintendo 64. I've been hooked to WWF Wrestlemania 2000 lately. I also got a Super Nintendo emulator on my computer with about 700 games. I play Call of Duty 4 (Single Player) once in a while too. I also have Guitar Hero III for PC, I guess you could say I'm OK at it..
Back to top Go down
jabes
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
jabes

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: What video games you guys play besides wow?   What video games you guys play besides wow? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:03 pm

Guitar hero 2 and 3 and soon to be World tour, Smash bros Brawl ( I will pwn your marth with my kirby Tank Very Happy) Portal, All the Final Fantasys including 9 every now and then and minus 11, Metal gear is a good series, Mega Man( 1-8 and X 1-6) Sonic the Hedgehog (all) and whatever else that seems intriguing at the time. Im a sucker for classic games Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Boatlightz
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
Boatlightz

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: What video games you guys play besides wow?   What video games you guys play besides wow? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:52 pm

Well, I need to reinstall some games other than WoW, but I love to play:

Team Fortress 2 (fav. class is doctor... but you probably knew that Very Happy )
Half-Life 2 and episodic sequels
Garrys Mod (fav gamemodes are SpaceBuild and Survival)
Counter-Strike Source (...are you starting to see a pattern?)
Civilization IV
SimCity Societies
Peggle
and in small doses, Unreal Tournament 2004

Yay for increasing support for games on Linux! I think all of these games will run on Linux with varying degrees of success.
Back to top Go down
paulvin92
Noob Cake MMM
Noob Cake MMM
paulvin92

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: What video games you guys play besides wow?   What video games you guys play besides wow? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:32 am

oooo...i thought i was the only one playing peggle. LOL! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jaezin
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
Jaezin

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: What video games you guys play besides wow?   What video games you guys play besides wow? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:48 am

PC:
Full Tilt Poker (free)
Half Life 2, though very rarely
You Don't Know Jack (any version)

Xbox360:
Call of Duty 4 (single and multi player)
Halo 3 (rare)
Beautiful Katamari (my favorite guilty pleasure)

and someday they will have backwards compatibility for one of my all time favorites:
Def Jam: Fight for NY
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinnz
Uber Poster
Uber Poster
HarleyQuinnz

Number of posts : 131

PostSubject: Re: What video games you guys play besides wow?   What video games you guys play besides wow? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:39 pm

Final Fantasy series, Diablo, Sims for a brief time and eventually SPORE
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/spawnosatan
yellafella
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
yellafella

PostSubject: Re: What video games you guys play besides wow?   What video games you guys play besides wow? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:59 am

i want to try spore, it semes like a fun game xD
Back to top Go down
Jaezin
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
Jaezin

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: What video games you guys play besides wow?   What video games you guys play besides wow? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:36 pm

Ahhh...

I failed to put Spore there. I waited three years for it and forgot it, lol.

It's not really that much fun, though. They really screwed it up.

Don't get me wrong, it's a GREAT game, but I was waiting SOOO long for it, I guess i am sorta disappointed.
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinnz
Uber Poster
Uber Poster
HarleyQuinnz

PostSubject: Re: What video games you guys play besides wow?   What video games you guys play besides wow? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:13 pm

I know the feeling, I've waited for a game to come out once.... only to be disappointed.

/cry
Back to top Go down
yellafella
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
yellafella

PostSubject: Re: What video games you guys play besides wow?   What video games you guys play besides wow? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:32 pm

i have just seen some clips on youtube ;p
looks fun there hehe
Back to top Go down
Teelux
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
Teelux

PostSubject: Re: What video games you guys play besides wow?   What video games you guys play besides wow? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:17 pm

I played it for about 10 minutes and got bored of it :\
Back to top Go down
Tiandin
Noob Cake MMM
Noob Cake MMM

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: What video games you guys play besides wow?   What video games you guys play besides wow? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:29 am

well my favorite games are metal gear solid's and devil may cry and devil kings too
Back to top Go down
http://theodore-busuttil14.hi5.com
CiozZ
Noob Cake MMM
Noob Cake MMM
CiozZ

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: What video games you guys play besides wow?   What video games you guys play besides wow? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:34 am

GTA IV was just released, it is damn awsome! You really need to try it...it requires some rockets in your PC though..it has pretty high performance requests.
Back to top Go down
Auxilerate
Noob Cake MMM
Noob Cake MMM

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: What video games you guys play besides wow?   What video games you guys play besides wow? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:50 am

Ill Play just about any game. Its mainly genre's I look at. I play just about any RPG there have been some i dont like but my favorite is the final fntasy serries. I have a lvl 99 cloud with max strength (255). I also like Comand and Conquor games also. Uuuummmm.... peggle is very addictive. And any game where u build things like Sim City (not to be confused with the sims I hate that game series). Right now I've been playing Zoo Tycoon from time to time. Oh and if you haven't played it for the Super Nintendo Mario RPG is the shit!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/477517639
Auxilerate
Noob Cake MMM
Noob Cake MMM

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: What video games you guys play besides wow?   What video games you guys play besides wow? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:03 am

Oh and I for got the Pokemon series up to Crystal. Its ok when you have nothing else and are jonesing for a game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/477517639
Vedil
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
Vedil

PostSubject: Re: What video games you guys play besides wow?   What video games you guys play besides wow? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:22 pm

I just started playing guitar hero III Im a huge fan of Metal Gear solid and final fantasy series
but right now im playing the Half life 2 series just got the orange box Smile
Back to top Go down
yellafella
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
yellafella

PostSubject: Re: What video games you guys play besides wow?   What video games you guys play besides wow? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:07 am

just love guitar hero! ;D
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinnz
Uber Poster
Uber Poster
HarleyQuinnz

PostSubject: Re: What video games you guys play besides wow?   What video games you guys play besides wow? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:26 pm

Auxilerate wrote:
Oh and I for got the Pokemon series up to Crystal. Its ok when you have nothing else and are jonesing for a game.

LOL HUH?

I wouldn't play Pokemon anything even if you'd pay me.

Well unless its Pokemon Snap.
Back to top Go down
Shinkara
Noob Cake MMM
Noob Cake MMM
Shinkara

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: What video games you guys play besides wow?   What video games you guys play besides wow? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:55 am

I know pokemon really sucks put it is a reallly really crapy rpg and all i had at the time was a gameboy color and it was also like 7-8 years ago. Main thing i focus on now is wow and final fantasy. I had a bad ass team set up on FFXII like no lower than lvl 83 up to about lvl 90 or 92 and i let a friend borrow my memory card so he could play some games he had and my data got erased so i haven't gotten around to starting that back up. But to be honest if i had to pick just a few it would be the FF collection including Durge of Cerberus(except for XI), Kingdom Hearts, God Of War, The Legacy Of Kain Collection, there was one game i played I cant remember the name cuz it was stolen b4 i got to play it alot i think the name was Alon'Dar not to sure though there were a couple i had at the time and only one i really liked, once again Mario RPG for the SNES, GTA's, Resident Evil collection, anything Forgotten Realms, The Suffering, and Halo Collection. I know I left out alot but there are a few. I can't help it I'm a RPGer
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbudda87
Shinkara
Noob Cake MMM
Noob Cake MMM
Shinkara

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: What video games you guys play besides wow?   What video games you guys play besides wow? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:00 am

Sry guys that is Auxilerate above I was on my bro's comp and didnt realize he had it set to auto login with his name
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbudda87
Teelux
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
Teelux

PostSubject: Re: What video games you guys play besides wow?   What video games you guys play besides wow? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:20 pm

fuck that the pokemon games for gameboy are awesome
Back to top Go down
Vedil
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
Vedil

PostSubject: Re: What video games you guys play besides wow?   What video games you guys play besides wow? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:01 pm

no I take back my last post above i play nothing but pong dig dug and pac man all day 24/7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What video games you guys play besides wow?   What video games you guys play besides wow? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What video games you guys play besides wow?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next