Cataclysm Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cataclysm Children

Official Forums of the WowScape Horde Guild Cataclysm Children

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BT Raid Ninja

Go down 
+3
jabes
Teelux
Shinkara
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinkara
Noob Cake MMM
Noob Cake MMM
Shinkara

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-20

BT Raid Ninja Empty
PostSubject: BT Raid Ninja   BT Raid Ninja Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:04 pm

trial member Betreus ninja'd 11 items from warlord last night. heres the screenshot.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f77/13/27/24/04/wowscr12.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbudda87
Teelux
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
Teelux

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-09-20

BT Raid Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Re: BT Raid Ninja   BT Raid Ninja Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:06 pm

Thank you for posting this, Shinkara. We'll make sure that this guy gets what he deserves (a swift kick in the ass and out of the guild).
Back to top Go down
jabes
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
jabes

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-10-02

BT Raid Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Re: BT Raid Ninja   BT Raid Ninja Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:21 pm

I booted him today, I hate ninjas.
Back to top Go down
Teelux
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
Teelux

BT Raid Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Re: BT Raid Ninja   BT Raid Ninja Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:23 pm

Good job Jabes!

-cookie-
Back to top Go down
Tankwarning
Uber Poster
Uber Poster
Tankwarning

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-09-23

BT Raid Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Re: BT Raid Ninja   BT Raid Ninja Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:03 pm

Yeah someone else posted a thread with screenshot'd proof of this guy's ninja activity. Glad to see Jabes got him, as I was about to pop online and boot him once I saw this on the forums.

The good news is it's great to know that you guys are on top of things as far as reporting ninjas goes, not only pointing fingers and accusing them but having the proof to back it up. It's good to know that even when there isn't an officer online that we have reliable and responsible guild members who can handle this sort of thing. Great job guys all around!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cataclysmic_wretch
Jaezin
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
Jaezin

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-09-19

BT Raid Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Re: BT Raid Ninja   BT Raid Ninja Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:06 pm

Hats Off to Jabes for not being scared to use his Officer Training (lol) to make our guild a better place!!
Back to top Go down
yellafella
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
yellafella

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-09-30

BT Raid Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Re: BT Raid Ninja   BT Raid Ninja Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:37 pm

..to bad that there is people that doesn't know what ninja is -.-' once i took a weapon that was soo much better than what i had, and everyone yelled NINJA! i was lucky there was one in there that had seen what i had before. I don't call that ninja when you are lvl70 and have like a lvl40 weapon ;p
Back to top Go down
http://FuckmeGorgeous.bilddagboken.se
Boatlightz
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
Boatlightz

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-09-18

BT Raid Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Re: BT Raid Ninja   BT Raid Ninja Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:49 pm

Well, everyone accidentally ninja's something once. Hell, my girlfriend even ninja'd the Shard of Azzinoth (she's a mage lol), boy was I pissed... and I was on my priest! Luckily, nobody else noticed it. But yeah, that guy was pretty blatant. He also wasn't a very active member or was a brand new recruit (or else the name would have stuck out more).

But yeah, I know it's frustrating and everyone would like to see these people booted from the server if not outright taken outside and shot in the head, revolution style. Most of the time it's trolling, so the best bet is just to blacklist the person, submit the screenshot to the proper authorities (in this case, WoWScape's Ninja Looter list) and don't give them the pleasure of seeing you all pissed off.

They'll have a lot harder time getting good gear, and then when the usual squadrons of Alliance donors come around for gankings, they'll really wish they had something more useful than the [Dildo of Azzinoth] they stole from some guild awhile back.
Back to top Go down
Teelux
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
Teelux

BT Raid Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Re: BT Raid Ninja   BT Raid Ninja Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:18 pm

exactly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BT Raid Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Re: BT Raid Ninja   BT Raid Ninja Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BT Raid Ninja
Page 1 of 1