Cataclysm Children
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cataclysm Children

Official Forums of the WowScape Horde Guild Cataclysm Children

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

10-15-08 Raid Recap

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boatlightz
Mindless Ramblings
Mindless Ramblings
Boatlightz

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-09-18

10-15-08 Raid Recap Empty
PostSubject: 10-15-08 Raid Recap   10-15-08 Raid Recap Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:39 am

We went to ZA. Dorgaraga approached me with the idea of going to ZA and graciously offered to tank. Did a great job, too - cleared 3 bosses (actually 6, when you count the fact that everything in ZA is DOUBLED!) in a little under 2 hours.

New members Breden and Dilanna also got to see the action, and proved to be very skilled players. Kudos, guys!

Kallenz, Valinara and Vedil also lended a hand, and did great. Thanks for the help!

Porliss was invited (referred by Kallenz). Unfortunately he did not get to see any ZA action, but welcome to the guild anyways!

This was a good raid with lots of teamwork. I'm very proud of all of you. Dor, thanks again for tanking! Hopefully as the guild grows we will get more members capable of healing and tanking and we can start more raids on the consistent schedule.

Please be sure to show up to Thursday's 7pm* raid and Sunday's 3pm & 7pm raids!

*All times listed as server time, which is equal to Central Standard Time or -5:00 GMT.
Back to top Go down
Garnyth
Noob Cake MMM
Noob Cake MMM
Garnyth

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-09-24

10-15-08 Raid Recap Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10-15-08 Raid Recap   10-15-08 Raid Recap Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:47 pm

wish I could have been there but it was my work day -.- but I'm glad things went well I'm looking forward to tonight's raid.
Back to top Go down

10-15-08 Raid Recap
Page 1 of 1